- Enrolment and intake: if you want to participate in a language course, a personal meeting is required, even when you have already filled in the enrolment form. In the meeting we discuss your wishes and possibilities.
- Reservation: after registration by using the enrolment form and the personal meeting, a place will be reserved for you. You will receive an e-mail or letter with information about the course and an invoice.
- Final placement: the reservation will be final:
- after you have paid the full course fees before the due date,
- after you have paid the first instalment (if applicable),
- if the course is not cancelled.
2. Payment of the course
- Due of payment: you have to pay the course fees before the start of the course, before the due date mentioned in the invoice. If you have not paid the course fees before that day, you will not be allowed to participate in the course.
- Last-minute-enrolments: enrolments within 7 days of the start of the course have to be paid latest on the first course day.
- Method of payment: you can pay by direct bank transfer.
- Bank details:
- Beneficiary: Convincent Language Education, Arnhem
- IBAN: see invoice
- BIC: see invoice
- Please mention your invoice number (factuurnummer) in the comments.
- Paying the invoice: by paying the invoice you agree with our Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
3. Cancellation of lessons
- Cancellations of private lessons by the student: if you want to cancel a lesson, give at least 24 hours notice.
- Rescheduling possibilities: it is possible to reschedule one lesson per ten lessons free of charge. If you fail to give notice on time, the full amount of the lesson fee will be charged, and you won’t be able to reschedule.
- Cancellations of private lessons by the teacher: in the event that Convincent Language Education cancels a lesson a rescheduled time will be offered, subject to availability.
4. Cancellation of the course
- Paying back the fees: it is possible to cancel a final, paid registration until 14 days before the start of the course. Cancellation can only be done by sending a written note (by e-mail to info (at) convincent.eu). In the case of cancellation within less than 14 days before the course, the course fees will not be returned to you.
- Premature ending of a course: if you quit or stop attending during the course period, the course fees will not be returned to you.
Last updated on 15 January 2024.